I made it I'm in

Come in and say hello, lets put some faces to names

I made it I'm in

Postby Terry Wright » Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:19 am

Hello All, I have been a member for around 16 months and have been to some meets rather anonomusly (that word doesnt seem to be spelt right) though. Haven't been able to make any Sunday meets at Bushey yet due to church commitments and after work I am generally too tired to go anywhere. I run a 1989 BMW E30 Cabby which is a bit of a dog but hey it runs and I have a 1996 Nissan Skyline GTS-T which I have had for 8 years. I look forward to seeing how this forum develops over the months ahead.
Terry Wright

Re: I made it I'm in

Postby Chris Hardey » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:07 pm

Hi Terry

Welcome to the forum sir, you can't say your Beemer is a dog! It may get a complex :lol: :lol: :lol: My old man kept calling his XR3i cabby a dog when he first got it but we gradually got it looking better and better. When we first got it the paintwork was so oxidised it was a fetching shade of pink, rather than the Radiant Red it should be. It is however off the road at the moment with a mystery fault... :(

Hope to see you at an event or three through the season!
Chris Hardey
Site Admin

Postby Terry Wright » Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:31 pm

Well my E30 runs rough, leaks oil and has lots of tin worm but by heck it starts every morning :) I got a hard job falling in love with it but I see it as a long term venture so not bothered too much at this stage.
Terry Wright

Postby Chris Hardey » Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:14 pm

Sounds like a keeper right there ;)
Chris Hardey
Site Admin

Return to Introduce Yourself